Ralph Lauren usually has a country-chic feel to their pieces and this season is no exception. Ralph Lauren’s Fall 2012 line is allllllll about menswear with small feminine touches (brooches, colorful silk scarves, big statement necklaces, etc.) Popular color choices tended to be brown/navy plaids and black with gold accents. A lot of the dresses were long-sleeved with dramatic accents on the neckpiece and/or wrists.
Check out the Ralph Lauren Fall 2012 by clicking the link!
Glamrawk’s favorite pieces:
- Bright purple turtleneck and brown tight plaid cowl neck coat at 1:28.
- Green, blue, red, and yellow wide plaid pantsuit with rhinestone brooch and leopard scarf at 1:41.
- Black leather jacket with gold embroidery and gold and rhinestone choker necklace at 1:51.
- Black dress with leather long sleeves at 2:33.
- Gold lame sequin mens cardigan at 3:10.
- Black deep V-neck sequin dress with feather fringe and black elbow-high gloves at 3:47.
- Black long-sleeved dress with Egyptian black detail on neckpiece and wrists at 4:05.
Stay glamorous. Rawk on.
[Image via fashioncraz]